Date 2014 - 3 x ALL DAY BOAT TESTING DAYS (total 6 days)
The events will take place whatever the weather, and only at the said times.
The use of the test boats is at your own risk.
On all testing days, the GRABNER BOATING WORLD at Haag is open from 9.00 to 17.00. You can take your dream boat home with you immediately after the test.
Test place - HAAG Boats test sea (Austria):
ROUTE to Boats test sea HAAG:
Test place - Old arm of the Danube WALLSEE - Austria:
Route to GRABNER Test of all GRABNER sailing boats - WALLSEE:
Coming by Train/Bus:
Coming by car to the Wallsee sailing boat test
- from Salzburg - A1 motorway, Haag - Exit 142. Follow the GRABNER BOOTSTEST signposts to Strengberg and then on towards Wallsee
- from Vienna A1 motorway, OED - Exit 131.
- At Wallsee follow the GRABNER signs to the test camp.
- The test camp is at the Union Water-sports Centre - Old arm of the Danube.
Target adress for navigation-device: 3313 Wallsee Altarmstraße 2
For your detailed route planning please use:
Stadt Haag and Wallsee:
Rooms, bed and breakfast - Wallsee:
- Hickersberger Karl, 3313 Wallsee, Altarmstraße 17, Tel.07433/2550, Fax.: 07433/29940
- Feirer Gertraud, 3313 Wallsee, Altarmstraße 11, Tel. 07433/2569
- Neulinger Mathilde, 3313 Wallsee, Marktplatz 11, Tel. 07433/2238
- Gasthaus Pension Wallseerhof, Patzalt, Alte Schulstr. 12, 3313 Wallsee, Tel.: 07433/2223, Fax: 07433/2223-4
- Gasthaus Grünling, 3313 Wallsee, Marktplatz 7, Tel. 07433/2231, Fax: 07433/2231-4
- Gasthaus Hehenberger, Sindelburger Str.1, 3313 Wallsee, Tel. 07433/2207, Fax.: 07433/2207-4
- Gasthaus Sengstbratl, 3313 Wallsee, Marktplatz 21, Tel. 07433/2203, Fax: 07433/2203-4
Georg Wimmer, Altarmstraße 2, 3313 Wallsee, Telefon: 0664/1049604, E-mail: g.wimmer(at)sportunion.at
Au an der Donau: